Sunday, June 13, 2010

lazy sunday


It is a truly lazy Sunday for me today, as Sundays should be. So I am going to give a quick rundown of my latest finds and suggestions for you.

Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson
A rock musical about US president Andrew Jackson
425 Lafayette St, NYC


Father of My Children
French film by Mia Hansen-Love about the pressures of success and a family that is forced to cope with them.


The Neistat Brothers
The new HBO miniseries about two experimental filmmakers


Garden Court Cafe
A pleasant and delicious restaurant housed in the Asia Society museum - I recommend the chicken curry salad
725 Park Ave, NYC


Joan Rivers: A Piece of Work
A new IFC documentary about the legendary comedian and pop culture icon. Even if you hate her shtick and all her plastic surgery, you'll like this movie. Completely honest and hilarious.


No comments:

Post a Comment