Tuesday, March 24, 2009

the world should revolve around me

Don't you hate when you go to some website and all the sudden there's obnoxious music blaring through your speakers and it takes you completely by surprise, and the whole ordeal is rather stressful? Me too.

This exact situation occurred the other day, but instead of immediately hitting the mute button on my keyboard, I began to groove along with the unknown song's catchy tune. I scrolled down to find the source of the song and discovered Little Jackie singing on the stoop of a brownstone.

I have yet to dive into the depths of Little Jackie but I'm definitely feeling her song The World Should Revolve Around Me. We all feel that way sometimes, right?


check it: http://www.myspace.com/littlejackiemusic

No comments:

Post a Comment