Friday, March 20, 2009

who said canada sucks?



Driving around the other day I heard a radio personality announce a new song by Sam Roberts. It was called "Them Kids," and it rekindled my love for Sam Roberts. I never really fell out of love with the Québécois, but our flame sort of fizzled out. But with his new song and a new album that I apparently missed, I am all for getting back into Sam Roberts.

Our love affair started with Bridge to Nowhere (from his 2006 album Chemical City) and then to The Bootleg Saint. I'm not sure with the difference between Sam Roberts and The Sam Roberts Band is, but they're both (if they're separate entities at all) are great. From upbeat songs to very chill (see Uprising Down Under), SRB comes full circle.

Start your own infatuation: http://www.myspace.com/samrobertsband



No comments:

Post a Comment