This week was busy.
I'm taking a breather this Saturday night to reboot and work on a paper.
But this is what I learned this week.
- The best way to kick a cold quickly is lots and lots of green tea, zinc, and sleep. Resisting a Wednesday night at CVP means stronger immune system.
- It's hard to get people to give money, but free booze helps.
- The best Valentine's night is getting goofy with a best friend.
- Soup is easy to make and fun to improvise. Chicken broth and fresh-squeezed orange juice makes an incredible base to start from.
- Georgetown, DC reminds me of Wellesley, MA but more congested. I'm glad I'm in Baltimore, but it's nice to know when I need to get away I can.
- This song rocks - http://bit.ly/ezVzwA ((She's So Up/The Knux))