Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Undeclared




Since I was thirteen when the show aired, I'll excuse myself from not knowing of Judd Apatow's "Undeclared." Though that doesn't quite excuse the fact that those annoying previews for movies and shows on OnDemand is what introduced me to this gem. The show follows college freshman, specifically one group of geeky guys, on their exploits to get girls, pass their courses, and avoid getting beat up. It's seriously hilarious. Personally, I don't think it's quite as good as "Freaks & Geeks," but I'm not complaining.

The cast includes Seth Rogan, Jay Baruchel (Knocked Up, Tropic Thunder), Charlie Hunnam (Greenstreet Holigans), and the glorious Jason Segal. A decade later, it seems college hasn't changed much...well, except for floppy disks.

Watch now on IFC OnDemand!

No comments:

Post a Comment